* 1 small sweet onion diced
* 2 boneless chicken breasts with all visible fat removed and cut into chunks (about 1lb)
* 1 can healthy request or fat free cream of chicken soup (10 3/4 oz)
* 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
* 1 tsp instant coffee grinds (mostly for color and to depend the flavor – you could use a splash of “regular coffee”)
* 1/2 tsp gravy master or other browning agent
* non-stick cooking spray
* Kosher Salt & Pepper
Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and spray with non-stck cooking spray. Add the onion sprinkle with kosher salt & pepper and cook until just turning transparent and starting to brown. Add the cut chicken. It may stick, just leave it for a minute to give it a sear then toss in the pan a few times.
Once the chicken is brown, pile it in the middle of the pan. Pour the cream of chicken soup on the chicken. The pan may be too hot, which is why you dump the soup on the chicken. Now, fill the can about 3/4 with water. Give it a stir to get the soup that stuck and pour it in the skillet. Stir it until dissolved. It’ll look gross for a bit until everything dissolves. Stir in the Worcestershire Sauce, coffee grinds, and gravy master. Bring to a boil then cover and lower to a simmer until ready to serve.