3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, drained
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon Season-All salt (seasoned salt)
1 teaspoon garlic
2 (16 ounce) cans great northern beans
1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
1 lb chicken breasts, chopped
monterey jack cheese (optional)
sour cream (optional)
1. In large skillet, heat olive oil, add chopped chicken and cook until no longer pink.
2. Add onion and cook until transparent.
3. Add chilies, flour, cumin, garlic, and Season All; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
4. Add beans and chicken broth; bring to a boil; reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened.
5. Add chicken; cook until hot.
6. Garnish with cheese, sour cream and salsa, if desired.
time to make 30 min 10 min prep
© 2007 Recipezaar. All Rights Reserved. http://www.recipezaar.com