time to make 45 min 5 min prep
20 ounces cooked chicken (shredded or chunked)
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup ranch dressing (or 1/2 cup Ranch and 1/2 cup Blue Cheese)
3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Franks Red Hot)
1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
1 (8 ounce) box Chicken In A Biscuit crackers
1. Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
2. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing.
3. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
4. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker.
5. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly.
6. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.