Awesome Grilled Shrimp
8 ounces pineapple chunks
1 lb raw shrimp
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
2garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup olive oil
crushed red pepper flakes (to taste)
salt (to taste)
pepper (to taste)
1. devein the shrimp and leave the shell on them.
2. drain the pineapple and reserve the juice
3. mix the juice with olive oil, ginger, and garlic.
4. add red pepper, salt and pepper to taste.
5. mix the shrimp in to the marinade.
6. allow to sit for 2-6 hours
7. skewer shrimp on to kabob skewers, seperating periodically with the pineapple chunks.
8. grill for 3 minutes on each side, until pink.
time to make 2¼ hours 15 min prep